Sunday, 13 October 2013

Christmas Comes Early To Bangkok

Good grief, is it that time already?  The Christmas tree is being constructed outside Central World this week.  I also spotted several Christmas tree cardboard cutouts as display items in there.  Yikes, best get shopping!  I have to admit to hearing a Christmas song a few weeks ago, but as it was at one of those concession stands in Emporium, where they sell ghastly musac, I assumed that they just didn't realise that it was Christmas music (er musac), but now I am not so sure.  Happy Long-Draw-Out Holidays!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun. But in fact, isn't it a bit late for all that to be going up? One thing about Bangkok, they take full
    advantage of all the holidays. I'm looking forward to being there for a bit of Chinese New Year preparations
    Now that will be fun.

    ReplyDelete