Walking on the walkway back from Central World, our attention was drawn to a crowd looking over the bridge into the big police compound. The gates were closed, barbed wire strung along the front and when we first got there, rows and rows of what looked like riot police armed with truncheons were on show. By the time I took the photo, most had dispersed. I'm not sure if this is a practice or to do with a few demonstrations that were supposed to take place this weekend.
I just thought you'd like to see the price of Cherries in Paragon - THB1,599 per kilo. In other words, £31 or $50!!! I would love to know how many of these packages they sell. Because I can be a nerd I looked up how many cherries were in a kilo (50 according to Canadian Living), which means each cherry that you slip between your lips, costs you 31pence or 50 cents!
Equally as scrummy, Harrods is opening a tea shop in Paragon, in what used to be the Lenotre shop. Wow, if they have clotted cream with their scones, I might just move in there!

No comments:
Post a Comment